Thursday, March 20, 2008

RIP Valiyacha, 'U' Akka and now Raguvaran

Another shock to me this month personally. Last Friday the news of my Kodaikanal Valiyachas demise shook me very badly. He always had been one of my favourite valiyachas, who was very close to my heart. I din't have enough words to console my chechi and the bereaved family.
Yesterday, when I heard about one of my best friends sister passed away, I was literally off for the whole day. I always thought of that akka as a mentor and she is someone who I really liked in her family.
I started to go home from office this evening, came a message to my mobile phone carrying veteran Actor Raghuvarans demise. Some days back I read his interview to The Hindu where he was photographed amazingly clad on his cream suit. Just because I like him as a villain though, I read the whole interview. Normally I won't read sort of interviews.
I feel really bad and I pray for their souls rest in peace. But I would say this month of March 2008 as a mourning month for me... And God pls no more kinda news to me... Pls...

No comments: