Monday, March 17, 2008

So one more to join the club...

Dear Friends, Family members and my fellow bloggers, Off all the odds I had thought about blogging, I seriously considered to let myself go. Why not me too, to share my views, my ideas, my perceptions, my happiness, my joys with whom I already know and also with whom I am going to know, in this "blogosphere". Its another world to me now. I would like to make my blog an interesting one... But is there any way that you can find your blog actually to be an interesting one...Oh Ya...then what is the comments section in the blog for? So இதனால் நான் தெரிவிப்பது என்னன்னா "நானும் ப்லாக் பண்ரேன்" "ப்லாக் பண்ரேன் "ப்லாக் பண்ரேன்" நானும் பெரிய Blogger தான்.

Pls share your thoughts guys...Meet you soon...





6 comments:

Kuzhambi said...

adra sakkai.....adra sakkai.....adra sakkai (Goundamani style)....romba supera irukuthu.....

welcome aboard....I am slightly senior to you in this, I already have mine....

Ann said...

Ei super di...cooooolll go ahead I will support you..Looks like you are the first one in our family to have a blogspot..way to go gal....All my love and good wishes to you and goutham..

Cheers

Ani

Deepa Gowtham's said...

@Diwa: Thank you so much Diwa, I'm yet to read your blog...Will certainly be a continuous visitor.

Deepa Gowtham's said...

@Ani : Thank you da, Kudumbathulaye nee oruthi thaanpa regualraa replies panra.. I really appreciate you, Thanks for all your support which I'd need throughout my life and gimme tips how can I make my blog an interesting one.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Am sure so long as you write from your heart, it will be interesting to read. Am like you that way. Prefer to read about normal everyday people than hifi fiction and creative stuff :)

VV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.