Thursday, March 20, 2008

After all "We are Human Beings Not Human doings"

It happened to me to visit lakshmusings.wordpress.com. few months back. Since then it had become a daily routine to read her blog. She penned in her blog about her latest attempt to do the following list, she was tagged to,

A.List 5-10 things that you have in common with the human race and/or nature.
B. List 5-10 things that you may have in common with the human race and/or nature. That sent an impulse to my central nervous system to seriously think. So here goes my list.

The List of 5-10 things that I have in common with the human race and/or nature.

1. I breathe air, drink water, eat food to live

2. I react to an external stimulus

3. I sneeze if some irritant enters my nostrils

4. I complain a lot many things

5. I Question a lot, but tried not to find resolution for all

My list of 5-10 things that I may have in common with the human race and/or nature.

1. I get upset for petty things.

2. I really would not know to conflict certain things the right way which I feel wrong or not right.

3. I love to be called "beautiful" and "the best".

4. I shrug if I remember something I wanted to be erased from my memory.

5. I like to have hot masala tea on a rainy evening.

6. I have this Monday Morning phobia.

7. I feel pity for the poor for a moment, and I move along the next moment with my life.

8. Oh ya last but not the least... I sing in the bathroom.

You know what, it took nearly 30 minutes to really fill this list and definitely it ushered a big realisation. Apart from the 1st thing I feel as a common thing with the human race i.e breathing air, drinking water and eating food, I was struck for few minutes to really think what I shared common with the human race. But since I feel the same as the other human ( atleast I assumed so) I dint hate myself for being one. Anyways its a nice task which really contibuted something to look at myself. So why don't you think of doing it...

No comments: