Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Journey of my life from January 2009 to January 2015

Its a medical miracle. My hippo-campus suddenly activated. I started remembering things. OMG. I had a blog named "4 the like people". OMG I made 11 posts in a year's term, one post per month on an average.

And what happened after? I (wish it was a real one) was hit by a "lot more things important than blogging" truck and slipped into a block-blogging coma, for 7 years. Its a medical miracle. My hippo-campus suddenly activated. I remember things. OMG I revisited my blog. OMG Its still alive. I'm able to log in to my blog. I am actually typing in it. Thank you blogspot. Huge thanks to you.

So, what next? 7 years story simplified in 7 lines

2009: Pregnancy, Broke from work, Delivered a beautiful baby boy after a 5 years ordeal.
2010: Amma left heavenly abode; Lil' sis delivered a beautiful baby girl.
2011: Stayed at home as a Mother of a 2 yr old toddler. Greater realisation on relationships occurred.
2012: Experimented as a marketing consultant to gain momentum. 100% fruitful experience. Another beautiful baby girl to the Palat family by Lil' sis.
2013: A nearly an year passed working as a VP marketing for a prestigious new wave tech firm.
2014: Nested a business idea for 6 months; experimented for another 9 months. Red Carded once.
2015: Ban Lifted, Inaugurated a marketing consulting firm, backed by family. On my toes to accomplish as a successful entrepreneur.

OMG those things, they ain't any less important to get keyed on. May be I felt no actual readers, so why waste time? Is that so? NO. I DON'T WRITE FOR OTHERS. I just feel happy if its read. May be I wish to key in or share things that are less affecting me personally. MAY BE., YES. And when lot of things hit you one after the other, hitting you so hard that your every muscle moves either to confront or to seek comfort human brain's hippo-campus deactivate certain things to help you focus on a very basic thing, SURVIVAL; TO SURVIVE THE SITUATIONS. AND YES THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED. Its a medical miracle you know.

So, why now and why not? Why now- for the obvious reason my hippo-campus activated. I remember showing one of my blog entries by 2013 to my then boss and it effaced my memory- that I had a blog. Never once occurred me to think about it. And why not -Though not a day after day social bee, always had been able to read, write, link, like, share, tweet on social network. Almost doing it thrice a week (seeking comfort you see). But Never occurred once to revisit, less to say to remember about this space. It just occurred to me, only now and  I am willing and making an effort to make use of this space, both for personal and professional use, by placing my thoughts on mundane to mandatory happenings in life.

Ok. More told, what now?, Happy to be back on feet; Happy to be on a leading front; Blessed to be a mother of a well disciplined, obedient, not so fussy, but not willing to study, exploring 5 years old lil' adult. Needless to say he is such a loving, caring and sharing personality so far.

And what am I willing to say through this post?, that "I am back". No way, I am saying that. Cause you will see me doing that. Until my next post, I give a wake up call to all my sleepy, weepy, creepy fellow bloggers who were active bloggers once and forgot blogging since. Remember always; ONCE A BLOGGER, ALWAYS A BLOGGER. 

No comments: